The goal of the quality policy of JSC Georgian State Electrosystem is to provide safe, reliable, economically sound, efficient management, maintenance and development of electricity transmission, dispatching and electricity market operation (for the balancing and ancillary services market segment) systems.
The management of the company closely cooperates with all stakeholders - customers, suppliers, employees, shareholders, and supervising bodies for the purpose of quality assurance.
To achieve goals, the management of the company performs the following actions:
- Constantly considers the requirements of the stakeholders and keeps them informed about the news;
- Constantly works to improve the quality of service through the introduction of new technologies, taking into account safety standards and environmental requirements. Regularly improves the company's infrastructure;
- Determines and assesses the risks and opportunities that may affect the quality of services provided by GSE and the satisfaction of the stakeholders;
- Actively cooperates with the supplier to meet customer requirements;
- Hires qualified staff for employment and retention in suitable positions, intensively trains all staff to enhance their competence;
- Constantly meets statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Ensures the involvement of top management and staff in functioning of the quality management system, which extends to the entire organization.
The introduction and continuous improvement of the quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 standard will increase the reliability and effectiveness of the company's services.